This is me :)

This is me :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm so tired

So tired of so many things. I'm tired of having a constant noise in my ear. Tired of pretending, tired of smiling when what I really want to do is crawl up in a ball and cry. Mostly though, I'm tired of being tired. Even if I get a few hours sleep I wake exhausted. I go through my day exhausted, and I lay here at night exhausted.

There is a Dr. in Michigan that does a surgery putting electrodes in your brain to try and bypass the tinnitus. A woman D, also on the ATA page is seeing him soon. I hope to get more information when she sees him, maybe a doctor around here that performs the same type of surgery. If not, and once I get more information, I'm hoping workman's comp will pay for him to do this procedure. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I will try anything to get rid of this God awful noise.

That's all I have tonight. I'm to tired to think let alone type anymore. Happy Veteran's Day.

3 comments:

  1. I understand! I too have tinnitus. I have had for about 20 years..(I'm 45). Yes, it gets old trying to be normal. I feel like its similar to being schizophrenic and hearing voices only it's noise and your NOT crazy. It however is driving me insane. I have lived with depression for years and tired of pretending too. I hope the procedure helps you. I don't have health insurance of any kind and nothing can be done. I pray you get peace and quiet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I will try anything to get rid of this God awful noise. Stop Tinnitus Ringing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im grateful for the blog post.Much thanks again. Will read on...
    Feal Free To Visit My Video: Tinnitus Miracle Review

    ReplyDelete