This is me :)

This is me :)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Any good books?

It's hard to concentrate to be able to read a book, however, I have been looking at these two books at Amazon. I have $25 in my Amazon account thanks to the GC's I won at swagbucks and am trying to decide which one to order. Has anyone read or heard of either? For the record I do get a percentage of orders through my blog BUT I am not asking anyone to purchase these through me I am simply trying to decide which one if any to order.
I have gone from reading 2 books a week, to being lucky if I can finish one in 2 weeks or longer. Because of the concentration issues I find myself going back and rereading what I have already read because I can't remember what I read.
Has anyone read any good books on tinnitus?

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone read any good books on tinnitus?

    Is there such a thing? HA!

    I have read the TRT book by Jastreboff. Hundred dollar POS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! I hope to find something, wishful thinking I suppose!

    ReplyDelete