This is me :)

This is me :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A shitty morning

Hopefully, what I just cleaned up isn't a sign of a what is in store for today. My dog whom I love dearly, decided that he didn't want to disturb me while I got my hour and a half sleep, and thought he'd be oh so kind and shit on my floor. Which wouldn't have been all that big of a deal; buuuut my daughter accidently stepped in it and proceeded to "wipe" her feet on the rug. *sigh* So my day started with cleaning the hardwood floor (an easy clean up), to scrubbing the carpet in multiple places (not so easy). My dog, Chaz, of course is now laying on my leg looking at me with that look of "man, I've had a rough morning". Josie, of course is off to school, looking as cute as a button in her ponytails.

No comments:

Post a Comment