This is me :)

This is me :)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do you swag?

I LOVE swagbucks, it's almost an obsession. So here is the deal for those that don't know. You use swagbucks to search random stuff and usually about 3 times a day you get rewarded with swag bucks. You also get them for daily polls, special offers, and referrals. The best part is it is FREE, yes FREE!! I have been doing it for probably 5 weeks or less and have already gotten $50 in amazon $5 gift cards, $5 cokkieskids GC, and $5 Redenvelope GC. I store my amazon GC in my amazon account and am saving them for when I see something I MUST have. Plus come Christmas time they run CRAZY deals (which I will post!). My little widget for swagging is to the right on my blog. Let me talk about referrals. When people sign up under you you get the same points your referral does until they hit 1,000 bucks and then you no longer get the points. I have 2 really awesome referrals who are about to max out, and more that are just getting into the searches. This is my link if anyone is interested. If you sign up, promote your referral on FB, Myspace, your own blog and get your friends swagging! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and did I mention IT IS FREE! Happy swagging! Plus it gives me something to do on my many sleepless nights!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/donna6167

No comments:

Post a Comment