This is me :)

This is me :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

I should be doing ebay

I took pictures today, uploaded them, intending to put my listings on, but I have only put 1 listing on. My tinnitus is really bad today, so much so that I can't focus enough to sit and put my listings on. You would think the incentive of money would be enough, especially when we need it so bad. Tinnitus has won today, yet again. Sometimes I get so tired of this damn noise, I seriously want to stab something into my ear.
I will be one (I think) asking for medical marijuana. It may not fix the insomnia or tinnitus, actually it worsens the tinnitus, but it cetainly makes me not give a flip about it for a short time.
I might even try to see Sex And The City sometime this week with a little assistance ;)  I know there is no way I will do it without, because the volume of the theatre and the surround sound really irritates the ear, BUT if I don't "care" about the tinnitus for a short while I may actually enjoy it. I love SATC, I love the clothes, the shoes, the characters and yes even the eye candy of Mr. Big and Aiden.
I have a lot planned this weekend, and hope I feel like doing it all. Sometimes I cancel out because of headache, or just feeling like shit from the tinnitus keeping me up.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. Please say a prayer for my step son fighting over in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment